No Title!!

Assalamualaikum w.b.t

GERAM TAHAP XLEY SABAR DH TAU
yes I truly really really mad to you
why u being like this stupid behavior or aku yg stupid!

Fine if you want be like this so we end our relationship 
BUT I WILL REMEMBER WHAT THE GOOD THING YOU DO TO ME!!!!
YOU CHOOSE TO BE THIS WAY,I TRY TO CONTACT YOU BUT YOU DIDN'T REPLY?

Please be a matured man if you angry to me just tell me don't keep in your heart!
you and me are different way but you are my best friend I have!
so please change your attitudes!

Shit I hate this feeling
I can't forget you because you are my friend yg byk tulun aku dulu!

Happy in your life and gud luck to you 
end ever after with your family

p/s: sorry for my bad English , grammar and so on......
SERIUS GERAM SGT2....

 Leave your comment if you like my writting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do Follow Me!

Jom Xchange Link & Follow Blog Ni