Alhamdullilah

Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

As u know
I looking for job right now
to get money for my Graduation Day on september

Alhamdullilah I already get a job
Only a simple job at new factory at my hometown

12 hours working including 4 hours OT
4 days work 
2 day rest
As a operator
Only rm620+ elaun= they said can get around rm 2k 

Alhamdullilah
I get this job
around 80 person come to interview
only 50 person get this job including me
seriously the test a quick difficult to others but not me ok
hehehheheheheh ayat riak 

Hope this money enough to me help my family 
to go my graduation day

25 July I start a work to 8 until 5.30pm to training
around 1 week after that
 I will work normal 7am -7pm

I m very scary right now
becoz xpenah kot keje kilang 12 hours...
In ramadhan ok
hope I will suksis 
YES I WILL


Tq to my lovely person En Ecai 
yang sudi company me n give me spirit to get job..
Love u sayang
 Leave your comment if you like my writting

4 comments:

jeBateja said...

ko keja mana wehhh...bgtaw sket...den nak suruh adik den mintak gak....dia baru gak lepas belaja kat uitm melaka....ahakz

Unknown said...

mak cik suksis @ sukses?? hikhikhikk pe2 hal nnti konvo mai la banje i k

Pn.Miza Ramli said...

bijan: sun power..kat taman zarina tu
sebelum sampai paya rumput

xtahula ok ke x keje citu
tgu my update seterusnya ya

kilang buat brg solar

kawan2 adik den ckp gaji mahal la
nak cr duit sb nak grad je ni

Pn.Miza Ramli said...

cik sha: hahhahahahah xkisahla janji bunyi ade....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do Follow Me!

Jom Xchange Link & Follow Blog Ni