Last Activity

 Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Korang pernah join KOIR
Nr dh byk kali jugak join this club
I love koir mybe because I can sing at people around without feel shy

Mybe this is last activity I will join for my campus
becoz right now I already finish my study
I have to attend English program be4 I Grad

Leisure time I join this koir to 1 ceremony at my campus next week
So this is my 1 practice with the teacher
nak test suare sedap ke x
hahahhaha
During break at culture Room
Me n nuet ( my classmate ) 
 Nuet, me n abah
also my classmate
 Hascirah n tinta
my lovely friend la
Tinta n me
bergedik2 di tepi patung
 Tinta with cute face

So I hope I not feel boring join this club
I have a class 8.30 am until 4.30pm
at the night Im free
so better I join this club...

ceh dh pndai cakap ore putih dlm blog ni
saya dlm mood speaking english ok
plx jgn terasa nak muntah
jika salah tatabahasa or whatever its
abaikan je la
muaaaahhhhh
Sila Tinggalkan Koman Anda Jika Anda Meminatinya

2 comments:

jeBateja said...

pehhh...aku kalau bahsa omputih...kantoi lah beb...ngak faham....ahakz....

koir ko ada kat utube ke...ahakz

Ella_1288 said...

nk join koir~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Do Follow Me!

Jom Xchange Link & Follow Blog Ni